Tag Archives: Droid
I can’t wait anymore. I had to do it. I have finally updated my droid to the newest update. It was the easiest firmware update that I have had to do. Lets jump in.
First thing you need to do is download the firmware. (Download)
Rename the file to “update.zip” and copy it to the root of your SD card.
Now we need to get your droid into recovery mode.
1. Power down your droid.
2. Now when you power your Droid back on hold down the “X” key on your keyboard.
3. You will now see a triangle and an ! point
4. After you see the recovery screen hold down the “Volume +” key as well as the camera key
5. You will see a menu appear towards the top, use the D pad to navigate to the update option.
6. Sit back and let the droid update.